topic 18029 p2

Problems in White phenyl Manufacturing

< Prev. page          Next page >

Q. Dear Sir, I am planning to start business. Can anyone help me to advise what all chemicals are to be used and in which ratio as well as the procedure to make the concentrate.

regards,

Rohit Bahri
- New Delhi, India

Hi, Rohit.

Please try your best to study the preceding answers and then cast your questions in terms of what has already been said, rather than simply starting over. Speaking of recipes, that's the recipe to killing off the thread :-)

Q. Is there any possibility that we make it without using cutting oil?

bharat b
- bhuj, Gujarat and india

RFQ: Kindly inform if you have testing facilities for checking quality of White phenyl , Liquid Soap, Toilet / Marble cleaners. In case you don't have arrangements can you please suggest someone who has.

Thanks & best regards

R.K. SOOD
- Kolkata, India.
^- Sorry, this RFQ is outdated
     View Current RFQs

Q. I am a manufacturer and I am currently using market made concentrate and some yellow oil problem on top.
One more problem: how to thicken it. If I use less water in concentrate then it doesn't fall economical.
How to get rid of these problems.

Rakesh Sharma
- Jaipur, India

Q. White pigment used as emulsifier for disinfectant products. Their pH value is 9-11. Can you give name of the product? Or can we use latex?

Zahid Rashid
- AlKkhobar, Saudi Arabia

Q. Dear sir,
For phenyl manufacturing are any government authorizations or licenses required?
If yes, than what is formality to do that?

Aagam Mehta
- Ahmedabad, India

Q. For white phenyl manufacturing any government authorizations or licenses required?

Anshu singh
- Ara, Bihar, India

Q. I want to get the formula of making transparent white phenyl concentrate, I'm already making thick pine oil based white phenyl concentrate. I also want to know if there are any other oils which can be used as a substitute of pine oil. Please help me out, I'm purchasing transparent concentrate at high cost.

Shashank [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
- Ambala Haryana, India

Q. Sir,

We are a manufacturer of liquid hand soaps, but my main problem is when we clean our hands with our soaps, after washing with water, some foam remains on hands. Please tell us what chemical name removes the foam from hands after cleaning.

Rajnish Gupta
- Noida U.P

Q. Hello everyone,
I am manufacturing it but there is a ring formation (separation) in the neck of the measuring cylinder. Please suggest the way to remove the ring.
I am diluting pine oil in the ratio of 1:10 (1 part pine oil concentrate and 10 parts water).

Harshit Aggarwal
- Meerut, U.P., India

Q. What is cutting oil?

Suresh Kolandai
- Salem, Tamilnadu, India

Q. Respected listener: how to make white phenyl...what is the function of cutting oil in it? Kindly must reply.

Danish
- Pakistan

Q. Dear sir,
I want to make white phenyl; I'm using pine oil & amp; tween 80, and make concentrate and dilute with 30 parts of water ... but final products is very diluted. Please help me how to make darker white phenyl.
Please help me what is real chemical combination of white phenyl.

Satyendra Shukla
- Gorakhpur, U.P., India

A. A GOOD QUALITY WHITE phenyl SHALL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS
- ITS COLOR NEEDS TO BE NATURAL SNOW LIKE WHITE AND AESTHETICALLY EXCELLENT.
- IT SHOUD BE VISCOUS ENOUGH TO DIUTE IN MORE PARTS OF WATER.
- IT MUST SPREAD PLEASANT SMELL WHEN DILUTED WITH WATER.
- IT MUST POSESS ANTI-BACTERIAL PROPERTIES
- IT MUST EASILY EMULSIFY GREASE, GRIME, DIRT AND ACCUMULATION FROM SUBSTRATE.
- IT MUST NOT DEVELOP OIL-WATER SEPARATION LAYER
- IT MUST NOT TURN GREY OR YELLOW AFTER SOME MONTHS
- IT MUST REMAIN STABLE IN EVERY WAY UP TO MORE THAN 30 MONTHS
- IT MUST SHOW (RWC) COEFFICIENT TO DESIRED LEVEL IN LABORATORY
- IT MUST KILL SALMONILATYPHIE AND STAPHACOCALAURUS

DR JAVID AHMAD
- Srinagar Jammu & Kashmir

Q. When I mixed TRO (1 part) and pine(3 parts) it gets separated after 5 hours -- why, although both are oils?

Neeta Gawade
- India

Q. Which is better to use with pine oil for concentrated phenyl solution

TRO or Cutting Oil?

Raj Jain
- Rajasthan, India

Q. Dear SIR,
I want to know the formula of phenyl concentrate which is made from PINE OIL,T.R.O AND CUTTING OIL.

kumar budhani
- Navsari,Gujarat,India

Q. I am preparing White phenyl in village area through the help of SHGs members. After mixing materials, water and white chemicals show in clearly two different layers. So my questions are --
1. Should I insure firstly water pH is what ?
2. In my chemicals has sunray / air entered ?
3. For more white and darkness of phenyl what should I do ?
4.Why water and white chemicals are in two different layers ?

mukesh ranjan verma
- Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India

Q. I am a manufacturer and I am currently using market made concentrate. One problem: how to thicken it? If I use less water in concentrate then also it is not getting thicker.
How to get rid of these problems?

Amol Chaudhari
- Pune, Maharashtra, India

Turkey red oil -- phenyl grade manufacturing method

Q. Dear sir,

We want to make turkey red oil-phenyl grade. Kindly guide me with detailed procedure along with ingredient list. Also suggest me how to make phenyl using this Turkey red oil -- phenyl grade?

I would be highly obliged if you help me in this matter.

Manoj Patel
- Panoli, Gujarat, India

Q. Respected sir,

We have prepared a good concentrate of white phenyl, but it appears very thin. How it should be thickened. There is also a price limit. kindly suggest your valuable advise.

Thanks and regards,

Jitendra Chavan
- Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India

Q. What are the documents required to start manufacturing and selling phenyl. Please help.

Dev Mishra
- Roorkee, Uttrakhand, India

Q. Can anybody tell me or phenyl manufacturing business is there any license required from gov.?
My other question is does Manufacturer directly sell phenyl to retailer or is there any requirement of local distributor?

Prathamesh Kamat
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

A. Hello,
Your practical problems are all quite common. Many readers do not have basic knowledge of Emulsion Technology and stability of its emulsion. But unfortunately I feel this is not the correct platform to pass-on true answers.

General problems are making good phenyl conc. preparation by using T.R.O. along with developing body/depth of brightness using Cutting Oil. First of all, readily available cutting oil contains 10-12% Emulsifier (made through Sodium Petroleum Sulphonate of different mol. wt. material with small quantity of Oleic Acid with Ethoxylated-alkyl Phenol). While diluting conc. phenyl to 15-30 ratio, which gets imbalance the total surfactants ratio of final diluted emulsion is key factors for separation. While selecting T.R.O., first we have to gauge/assess the app. H.L.B.value of product by simply diluting in Water. If turns more than 12 H.L.B value, emulsion will disappear during storage of final emulsion.The pH of product also reflects on the emulsion stability.

The correct practical method by using 60:40 ratio of Castor Oil : Rosin-Soap, which creates body to phenyl compound and as well as for Emulsion. This soap 1 : 2 (Pine Oil). Emulsion Brightness and viscosity can be improved by adding Cutting Oil Emulsifier and not ready cutting oil (Conc. Approx. 40% diluted in aromatic hydrocarbon solvent to use product to prepare cutting oil )

Rohidas Kamat
Technical Service - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Q. Respected sir,
I want to start white and colour scented phenyl manufacture. In market, concentrate cost is very high; I am notable to start business so I want to prepare best phenyl concentrate. Please tell me.
Thanking you sir.

hanu mantha rao
- khammam, Andhara Pradesh

Licenses required for phenyl manufacturing?

We are consulting our client for phenyl MANUFACTURING in Pune MIDC area.
We want to know which licenses Company needs to be obtained for starting this business.
Thanks & with warm regards!

CS Pramod Ladda
- Pune Maharashtra

Q. I want to start white and colour scented phenyl manufacture. In market, concentrate cost is very high; I am notable to start business so I want to prepare best phenyl concentrate. Please tell me formulation and raw materials concentrate preparation methods. Sometime raw material available in Chennai dealers address.
Thanking you,

balamuralikrishnan sriramulu
- walajabad (kanchipuram dist), tamilnadu, india
^- Sorry, this RFQ is outdated
     View Current RFQs

Hi cousin balamuralikrishnan. Please carefully study the previous responses, and then re-post some detailed questions in terms of the information that has already been generously offered. Getting good & useful ongoing answers always involves some work on your own behalf :-)

Heaven helps those who help themselves.

Luck and Regards,

< Prev. page          Next page >