Electroplating effluent details

2001

Sir,

I would like to get information regarding characteristics and various processes in an Electroplating industries as well as wastewater treatment processes. Moreover pl. send me information regarding metal finishing journal. Which are the libraries in Chennai(India) is subscribing? Pl. inform me through mail.

Kindly do me this favour and I shall be highly obliged to you.

PRAMEENA SHEEJA
- Chennai, India

(2007)

Hello, Prameena. Info on some of the metal finishing journals serving the industry can be found by following the link. We also list for you many of the classic electroplating books.

In the USA the EPA has countless case studies of the electroplating industry, which you can find by roaming around the site at www.epa.gov.

I don't know what libraries in Chennai subscribe to which periodicals, but the Metal Finishers Association of India, and the training institutes may have this info. For more on that, please see topics 97 and 1302. Good luck.