Heavy coverage of plating, anodizing, and inorganic surface finishing:
- Finishing. Finishing Magazine is the leading UK business-to-business magazine covering the metal finishing and surface coating industry. Published by Turret Group Ltd, 173 High Street, Rickmansworth, Herts, WD3 1AY, United Kingdom. Phone +44 (0) 1923 69266.
this link at Finishing Magazine.
- Products Finishing (ISSN 0032-9940/82). Published monthly by Gardner Publications, Inc., 6915 Valley Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45244 U.S.A. Fax 513/527-8801. Visit https://www.pfonline.com/sub/ for subscription information.
- Transactions of the Institute of Metal Finishing (ISSN 0020 2967), "The International Journal for Surface Engineering and Coatings". Published 6x yearly by IMF, Exeter House, 48 Holloway Head, Birmingham B1 1NQ England. Fax 0121-666 6316.
Related surface finishing issues:
- Aluminum Finishing. The International Magazine of the Aluminum Finishing Industry. Its actually an Italian based magazine. If you speak a bit of Italian you might try this: Via O.Respighi 246-41100 Modena-Italy. Fax: 39 59 280462.
- Industrial Safety & Hygiene News. Edited for purchasers of safety, industrial hygiene, environmental, health & emergency, and fire & security products. Job responsibilities include employee training, regulatory compliance, chemical safety, machine safety, and emergency response. Free subscription to qualified parties.
- Lab Manager Magazine. Addresses lab managers and other decision makers in their dual roles as scientist and manager. Covers management, technology, and equipment issues common to lab professionals in all sectors. Free subscription to qualified parties.
- Pollution Equipment News. Provides information to professionals who work with Hazardous Waste, Wastewater, Air and Water. Free subscription to qualified parties.
- Quality. Is a monthly business publication serving the quality assurance and process improvement needs of more than 64,000 manufacturing professionals. Free subscription to qualified parties, paid subscription at this link on Amazon.
- Quality Digest. Is a total-solution publication for quality assurance and control professionals, from top-level managers to those on the shop floor.
Coverage of peening, blasting, cleaning and vibratory finishing
Coverage of paint, powder coating and organic surface finishing:
- Coatings Magazine (ISSN 0225-6363). Bimonthly by Rogers Media Publishing. 777 Bay Street, 6th floor, Toronto ON M5W 1A7, Canada. Fax 416-596-5072. Broad coverage of interest to coatings applicators and producers.
- Coatings World Is directed at industry personnel throughout the world concerned with developing and manufacturing paints, coatings, adhesives and sealants. Subscription at this link on Amazon.
- ECJ, European Coatings Journal. Monthly (10) by Curt R Vincentz. PO Box 6247, D-30062 Hannover, Germany. Fax 49-511-9910-099. Focused coverage of interest to coatings producers.
- JPCL, Journal of Protective Linings and Coatings (ISSN 8755-1985). Monthly by Technology Publishing and SSPC. 2100 Wharton St, Ste 310, Pittsburgh PA 15203. Included with SSPC membership, fax 412-431-5428, Broad coverage of interest to coatings applicators and producers.
- Modern Paint and Coatings (ISSN 0098-7786). See www.chemweek.com/verticals/mpc/
- PCI, Paint & Coatings Industry (ISSN 00884-3848). Monthly by Business News Publishing. 755 Big Beaver Rd, Ste 1000, Troy MI 48084-4900. Broad coverage of interest to coatings producers. Free subscription to qualified parties, subscription at this link on Amazon.
- Pigment & Resin Technology. Bimonthly by MCB University Press, 60-62 Toller Lane, Bradford, West Yorkshire BD8 9BY, UK, Fax: 44 (0) 1274 785200, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Focused coverage of interest to coatings producers.
- PPCJ, Polymers Paint Colour Journal (ISSN 1357-731X). Journal of the European Coatings Industry, British Coatings Federation, and European Resin Mfrs. Association. Monthly by Argus Business Media, Queensway House, 2 Queensway, Redhill RH1 1QS, UK. Fax 44-1737-761685. Broad coverage of interest to coatings applicators and producers.
- Powder and Bulk Engineering (ISSN 0897-6627). Monthly by CSC Publishing. 1155 Northland Dr., St Paul, MN 55120. Phone 651/287-5600. Broad coverage of interest to dry material handlers, powder coatings applicators and producers. Free to qualified subscribers in North America.
- Powder Coating (ISSN 1055-0259). Monthly (9) by CSC Publishing. 1155 Northland Dr., St Paul, MN 55120. Phone 651/287-5600. Broad coverage of interest to powder coatings applicators and producers.
- Surface Coatings International, JOCCA (ISSN 1356-0751). Journal of the Oil & Colour Chemists' Association, British Coatings Federation, and European Resin Mfrs. Association. Monthly by OCCA, Priory House, 967 Harrow Road, Wembley HA0 2SF, UK. Fax44-181-908-1219. Focused coverage of interest to coatings producers.