Seeking Texturing of aluminum for blow molds

(2001)

Well,

Here I go again. My letter 9659 asked for technical advise or consultation offerings about texturing plastic injection molds made of steel. How about blow molds made of aluminum? Anyone interested please contact me ASAP. I know there has to be someone out there reading this that can give us help and make money too.

----
Readers: our advertisers make this site possible for technical information exchange & camaraderie; they will contact the inquirers privately regarding any commercial needs. Please appreciate that the site would drown in spam overnight if we posted offers to sell from people paying nothing.