topic 22987 p.3

Making GOLD from Copper, Silver & Plant Extracts

< Prev. page          (You're on the last page of the thread)

Q. Dear Mr. Ted,
I have some herbal plants which is like vegetable root. The root melts copper wire of 18 gauge, within 10 minutes after inserting in. Some day before I met with an old person and he made little quantity of gold with this plant with use of mercury, but he is not giving me formula. I am 100% sure about.
I don't know much about chemistry , so please tell me if you are aware about the plant or formula.
thanks

Vicky A
Hobbyist - Chandigarh , India

ads

Hi Ted, here is some useful link for you and also for viewers,
www.aagam73.blogspot.in/2009/06/mercury-converted-2-gold-in-1942-in.html
The history tell that there was a process called alchemy/kimia which claimed that gold can made from the copper and mercury, also there is several procedure to purify the mercury before it. Please don't think I am doing this for any kind of intention. I am also want to know the procedure, if we read the history carefully, there is several cases to making gold from mercury and copper, till now the Tibetan people know about this secret procedure.

Joy I
- Kolkata, West Bengal, India

thumbs up signYes Joy, I see lots of links to scammers on that blog :-)

When I was an early teen I was absolutely intrigued by the "perpetual motion machines" at a Ripley's "Believe It or Not" display. After eventually learning why each particular design was discredited I looked at an additional design. But by the time I had seen a dozen or more designs discredited, I had found a hundred more proposals, and I realized that I could never ever get through the infinite line of potential design tweaks "one at a time".

In engineering school I was finally taught the principles of thermodynamics and how & why 100+% efficiency was impossible irrespective of the specifics, so I needn't waste any more time on yet another perpetual motion idea. And I also learned enough chemistry & physics to see why alchemy was likewise impossible so that I didn't need to waste time discrediting every report of alchemy one herb at a time. I hope you don't choose to waste yours ... there's a lot of herbs :-)

In Tamilnadu, india, there are some people lived in 11th century. We call them Siddhar. They are masters in making medicines using plants. We having history that they make gold using some plants and copper. But they didn't teach this technique to anyone. We are siranjeevi. That means they live so long. Some people saw them in this 21st century too.

So my conclusion is IT'S REALLY POSSIBLE.

Rajiv R [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
- Chennai, Tamilnadu, India

Hi Rajiv. I don't think anybody lives long enough to have time to waste on such stuff :-)

A. I am a chemical constant since 1988. Many chemical factories I have run and just a mineral processing and two chemicals factories are under my supervision.
Conversion of one element to an other element is possible with simple chemical and physical way at up to 1000C temperature.
Some light weight elements's electrons loss their attraction for nucleus and their nucleus begin to do bombardment on their surrounding atoms. This make cause of conversion.
If these light atomic weight elements or their compounds are mixed tracely with heavy metals(mercury, lead, bismuth) or their compounds and then temperature is arised up to 1000 °C for ten minutes, many elements will make in which Gold will in excess because Gold is very to heavy metals.

Muhammad A [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
Chemical Consultant - Lahore, Punjab Pakistan

----
Ed. note: We don't put people in contact with each other here, but we don't censor anyone's technical posting -- even when we consider it ridiculous, which we do.

thumbsdownMy Question is for those who say it is possible.
Do you think if it was possible, they would be here on this site posting comments? Those who say they do they should have been billionaires. It is just scam, missing time and losing money on this stupid idea.

Why don't they just sweat working harder and earn some clean money?

Gold is an element and cannot be produced from other metals or materials.

Kerem Buyukdeniz
- Diyarbakir, Turkey

I have not much information about this. Jaber bin Hayan said YES IT CAN BE MADE.
KHAN KHAN E AZAM Also said IT CAN BE, HE explained even ratio of GOLD (MERCURY AND SULFUR).
THANKS GOOD LUCK

ABDUL R [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
- ISLAMABAD, Pakistan

Dear friends I also believe in alchemy :D
and I did some experiments on freezing mercury in metal shape and I 100% got success in this experiment :)
and I also think if I mix copper and frozen mercury then I get gold :)

mir r [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
- mirpurkhas pakistan

A. It is quite possible to convert bismuth and lead to gold, as well as copper.

There are few who would give away or even sell the knowledge though.

You, moderator of this thread, are incorrect in the assumptions you have based on your understanding of physics and chemistry has biased you towards.

Fulcanelli
Sendivogius

I do not have any reason to prove it to anyone but I can assure you it is quite possible, with little expense. Telling people they waste their time is a dis-service with the internet this day and age one can put together the full picture of what needs to be done from such writers as Fuccanelli, Sendivogious, and several others.

Your hostility towards alchemy does not disprove it, nor do your opinions about your science background have led you to believe.

Enoch S
- hilo, Hawaii usa

A. Hi Enoch. All jobs involve obligations. My job, as you say, is forum moderator; and I feel that my obligations include posting all the claims that are submitted not censoring them ... but it is hardly reasonable for you to ask me to leave the readers with the impression that this site endorses such claims.

A. Hi friends. I am in alchemy since 8 months and I got one old book of alchemy. Through book I perform the experiment to freeze the mercury at room temperature and in this experiment I got success :D

If anyone want to help me to make gold then we will make history again.

muhammad kk
- mirpurkhas, pakistan

It is in fact possible to make gold out of 5 metals and my finding was not that difficult either; you just need to forget all the nonsense you're force fed from birth.

Scientists claim all gold on earth came from asteroids and some magical nuclear reaction which simply cannot be true since there are no asteroids performing any such nuclear reactions in space and I can prove it without a doubt. All things visible in space are nothing more than light, not solid objects; and, no, satellites don't exist either. Many things are not as you were told. For example, the sun is not nuclear, it's electric; and it also is not billions of light years away it is in fact only a few thousand miles up in earth's atmosphere just as the moon is. And like other so called planets the moon is not solid either. So guess what, nobody ever landed on it. Anyway before I bore you all with more truths you must clear your head of the garbage it's saturated in before you can comprehend reality.

M Kraft
- Deland, Florida

1. 1/4 oz. silver shavings 99% pure
2. 3 oz. sulfur powder (pharmaceutical grade)
3. 10 oz. Cinnabar with no TRACES of gold (also known as a mineral, Mercuric Sulfide, HgS)- powder it
4. 1 quartz geode
5. 4 12 volt car batteries
6. 2 lead (Pb the element) copper electrodes

Place all shavings and powder into Quartz Geode, connect car batteries to equal 48 volts at 3 amp per minute, place leads into powder in Quartz Geode. Wait 25 minutes.

Produces 1.75 ounces of gold

Don't get greedy, do exactly as stated.

Larger amounts at one time will produce radioactive gold, you can repeat the procedure to make more gold. Wear mask!! and gloves!

Jared h
All - Escondido California

thumbsdownThis method is foolishness because the mixture of this is not electric conductivity material., So no activity going on this process; I tried.

M Menon
- India maharashtra

thumbs up sign Hi Menon. Indeed all alchemy is foolishness :-)

A. You can make gold, earlier in Chankya era, he used to make gold, mohammed ghori invaded several times but still chandra gupta empire was very rich, because chanakya made wealth artificially, another thing in India in earlier days gold was not mining, but still in india coins, jeweleries, etc were made of gold that too before christ. and I have done one experiment for the same and it was 99% successful. Take 65% gold, 20% copper, 15% silver, heat and cool continuously for 90 days, the entire thing will become gold.

raghu raghu
gold smith - COCHIN, KERALA, INDIA

A. Even though, going by logic, you're right, there aren't any person who does it live.
So consciousness says, it's not possible.

If someone does, he wouldn't be alive , too difficult since Gold used to be backed by central bank around the world except, for a few decades for now, usd taken place of gold.

Theory of only supernova explosion can make gold also seems flawed.
This Alchemy subject is really interesting though.

Call by Ted is also correct. People may fall into this, since people who're selling these, didn't make any gold by themselves .

monty jangid aka chinmay
- Jaipur India

I think some comments are being a little unkind to the Alchemists.

Until the age of enlightenment in the 16/17C, alchemy was the blanket study covering all fields of science. The modern uninformed criticisms are readily dismissed. The search for the elixir of life is barely different from the efforts of modern health researchers, albeit with rather less ambitious targets, and transmutation of base metals into gold can be understood as a justification of an application for research funding and not unreasonable lacking the principles of an atomic theory. If they could change black rock into iron or green rock into copper, why not lead into gold? Furthermore religious doctrine of the time demanded belief in transubstantiation, a much more radical concept. The magical element of their beliefs should, perhaps, be viewed in the light of homeopathy or contemporary, and even current religious beliefs.
In reality, some charlatans excepted, the alchemists were skilled metallurgists, chemists, perfumers and pharmacists of their day. Although their understanding of the underlying principles were limited, their empirical investigations formed the basis of modern science. Long before the 13C; alchemists had de!eloped the skills of crystallisation, distillation and metal extraction to a high degree.
Much of their belief was based on the teachings of Aristotle and the later teachings of the Muslim Abu Muhammad al Jabir ibn Aflah(1100-1150), Anglicised to Gerber.
To dismiss alchemy is to discredit well-recognised scientists up to and including Newton, whose alchemical manuscripts amount to over 650,000 words and was described by Keynes as the last magician.
We owe them much.

? We have postings on this thread from more than a dozen people who feel they are ever so close, including some who claim to be desperately poor but are spending their time and money on this anyway. So, with the benefit of an additional 350 years of refinement, exactly how do we make gold from copper, silver, and plant extracts? I say we can't, and we should be very clear about it :-)

A. I see that I failed to make myself completely clear.

There is no possibility of making gold by any chemical means.

My point was that until Dalton introduced his atomic theory, there was no way of knowing this.

It is sad to see that some people still do not understand that it is impossible.

But we should not blame alchemists for what they did not know.

The evil that men do lives after them. The good is oft interred with their bones.

Possible...

Naga Raju Kosuru
- Hyderabad, ANDHRAPRADESH, INDIA.