Black Phenyle Formulation

(2002)

Q. I would like to know the exact process to manufacture black phenyle. I will be obliged if someone can help me with a formulation/recipe.

G.R. Rao
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India

similarly2 (2002)

Q. DEAR MR. RAO,
WE SAW YOUR ENQUIRY ON FINISHING.COM , WE ARE BASED IN NEPAL AND WE ALSO WANT BLACK PHENYLE FORMULATION. HOPE YOU WILL HELP US WITH THE FORMULA.
REGARDS,
Anand Todi
- Kathmandu, Nepal

(2003)

Q. Sir,
I need the answer to above letter.
Shaik Riyaz Basha
- India

(2003)

Q. Can you help me in giving the formulations for making Phenyle and other cleaning liquids.
G. Srinivas
- Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

(2004)

I want to know the formulation of Phenyle, Cleaning liquid and liquid soap. Can anybody help me.
Ashok Kumar
- Delhi, India

(2006)

Q. Give the exact percentage of mixing of oil while making of phenyle? What is a black phenyle? How it's prepared?
Sachin Vichare
chemical (r & d ) chemist - Kalyan, Maharashtra, India

(2006)

Q. Can anyone tell me about solid phenyle? They are used by Indian Army in high altitudes.
SUBHENDU SINHA CHAUDHURI
Hobby - INDIA

(2006)

Q. Dear sir,
Please help me out I want to setup a ssi unit of manufacturing pnenyle in Bokaro steel city (Jharknand) what are the raw materials needed for this.
Deepak Agrawal
distribution house - B.S.CITY, JHARKHAND, INDIA

(2006)

Q. Dear sir, I am a retired person and wish to do similar phenyle, liquid washing soap. liquid toilet perfumed soap, etc. from home. Can you please help me too.
Thanks a lot.
darius bustani
- mumbai, maharashtra, india

A. Phenyle is a low value product. For quality product, phenyle manufacturing plant is a costly affair nowadays. Those who want to manufacture phenyle must sell it at least for a year in their own territory and they should start production only if they should feel that now their own production will help them to increase the sales. Then only they must start the production.

atul singhal
- Jaipur,Rajasthan,India

joydip roy
- tripura, India

A. Hi, folks.

Letter 15853 summarizes a report from the Madhya Pradesh government web site (which report is apparently no longer available) which said that phenyle is a disinfectant emulsion made from light creosote oil or pine oil and water with soap.

On the same thread, Udden Maharjan, a reader from Kathmandu, says that it's made from creosote oil, rosin, caustic and mcp [modified citrus pectin?]. So there are two starting points.

There are also a number of companies claiming to be selling the raw chemicals for the formulation of black phenyl, and presumably they can give you a third starting point.

Letter 18029 has a lot of helpful information about phenyle formulations.

READERS: Please don't try to move this public discussion private because it disenfranchises the other readers who are waiting for help, and so it is considered poor netiquette. If you offer related consultation or products, you are welcome to purchase advertising on this page or any site of your choosing, but we don't include any solicitations, testimonials, or contact info in these postings and will delete them from your posting. Thanks for your understanding.

Q. Please send me all types of cleaners' formulation.

anish ahmed
- dehradun,uttarakhand,india

A. I am Mr. Sudhirkumar from Bangalore, India. Normally phenyl is used as an disinfectant. Of note, phenyl is not considered as the best for health or for disinfecting. Now the Gold Standard is using BKC as an active ingredient which can kill HIV and H1N1 virus also.

Warm Regards, Sudhirkumar

Sudhirkumar Gadag
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Q. I am completing my phenyl making course from khadi gramudyog [Borivali] and I have good experience about dyes, I know some raw material of green phenyl: TRO, cutting oil, pine oil, perfume oil, etc., but I don't know what is the perfect recipe of green phenyl.
Please reply my question. I waiting for your reply please; the phenyl should be cheap in pricing Rs30 -35/liter

Moiz Inamdar
hobbyist - Mumbai, India

A. Hi, Moiz. This is a proprietary commercial product available from several sources. So I doubt that anyone would agree to disclose their formula, nor agree that someone else's formula is more perfect than their own. But we've posted your inquiry and we'll see what happens. Meanwhile there are many questions in front of yours, and it looks like you are capable of answering some of them. Good luck.

Q. Sir please send me black phenyl formulation.

alpesh surani
- india gujrat

Formulary of Detergents and other Cleaning Agents

Q. I would like to make home made cleaning products, such as liquid soaps and liquid detergents. Please give me some ingredients.

Azhakesanpillai
- INDIA

Q. I want to learn all cleaning items so please inform me how to learn to make this item. Please tell and teach me.
Thanking you sir.

ramu [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
liquid soap and all cleaning items - hyderabad,andhrapradesh,india

thumbs up signReaders --

A public forum requires that we give in order to receive :-)

You all know something about this subject or you wouldn't be viewing this page. Please contribute something by framing your ongoing questions in terms of anything at all that you know, like: "I've tried xx liters of creosote oil with yy liters of pine oil and zz liters of caustic, but this is what happens: ... ".

Thanks and Regards,

Creosote

Q. What is a creosote oil.

sk abdul rahaman
baba chemicals - hyderabad india

Q. In a training program for students, black phenyle was made; but after adding to water, white emulsion was not thick and oil separated. The pH was 7 and Specific gravity 1.1. What can be the reason and how can we correct it ?

Vijay Kothiwale
- Vadodara, Gujarat, India

thumbs up sign Hi Vijay. There were 16 unanswered questions on this topic before yours was posted. Maybe it would be a good exercise for your students to try to answer one or more of them? Good luck.