-----

"Gold Potassium Cyanide Market"

I am currently conducting a study on the Potassium Gold Cyanide PGC Market in United States. I am looking for the price for Gold Cynanide and how it is linked to the gold official price : how much would a concumer pay for the gold and what can be the range od processing charges ?

I am also looking for the important PGC producers (for example Technic, Metalor, LeaRonald, Engelhard, Johnson Matthey : do I forget an important one ?) and the important retailers that do not manufacture PGC but only sell it.

If you can help me it will be very usefull for my study.

Redouane Abbas
- Paris
^