Rust removing process on steel

Dear sir,

I am a student of engineering college and I am doing a project on rust removing process on steel. I am doing a training at a company. Company is using rustochem, an acid as a rust removal. Basically it is a hermetic compressor repair shop. We need your help to get knowledge about the cleaning process that include rust removing as well as surface finishing process. So you are requested to guide me. Hope you will take my request on account. Thanking you!

Pankaj V. Jadhav
Lawkim Pvt. Ltd. - Pune, Maharashtra, India

Read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section of this site on plating basics. Also, the Metal Finishing Guidebook is an excellent source of general technical articles to explain finishing processes.

tim neveau
Tim Neveau
Rochester Hills, Michigan