Copper plating for printed circuits board

Q. I have just joined the printed circuits board company. Here nobody is here to guide me. Just operator run the plant and I just see it. I want to know about the process and know the trouble shooting too. How can I make the quality of panel best by controlling the copper bath. Please reply me as soon as possible.

Shailesh Chaudhary
- Schamburg, Illinois, USA

A. You must be doing electroless and electro plating of copper. Read chapters in Metal Finishing on above. Take operating instructions and Data sheets if you are using proprietary chemicals. All have good information on how to operate bath and how to work on trouble shooting. Do analysis regularly and maintain Current density, temperature, filtration. Good luck.

Payal Mag
- Charlotte, North Carolina