Borax treatment for mold

(2001)

I am extremely allergic to mold and am plagued by a moldy garage. I am doing everything I can to correct the problem, but have been told that scrubbing the walls and floor with borax will prevent regrowth. Is there a product called borax, or do I have to make my own? If I can purchase some, where will I find it? So far, I can only find Boraxo soap. Is there anything else I might be able to use on all the different surfaces (concrete, wood, metal) that would remove and prevent mold growth?

20 Mule Team Borax

Thank you for any help you can give me.

Jill Harkaway
- Lincoln, Massachusetts

(2001)

You can buy 20 Mule Team® Borax made by the Dial Corporation.

Holly Hirchert
- Champaign, Illinois, United States

You can buy 20 Mule Team Borax at any grocery store that carries laundry soap. It will be in the laundry detergent section. Its in a cardboard box.

Lala Hin
- Nevato, California, United States