Basement Waterproofing by Endur-O-Seal

(2001)

I am moving into a brand new home with a poured concrete basement in Ontario Canada. I would like to protect my basement against excessive humidity by way of waterproofing. I have done research on the subject and have come up with a product called Endur-O-Seal Hydra Loc. I am leaning toward this product because the manufacturer say it is SAFE to use. Please anyone who have used this product kindly provide feedback. It will be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all:)

J. SY
- Ontario, Canada

(2002)

Has anyone used this product: Endur-o-seal? I am thinking of using it myself.

Steve Smith
- Manchester, New Hampshire, USA

Keeping Basements Dry

(2003)

I have been installing concrete for 12 years now and have been sealing concrete for 8 years and I have used a lot of different products and the one product that I have had a 100% success rate and a 100% no call back (customer complaint) is by using and installing Endur-o-seal. I am saying this to you only because their products work; if they did not, my business would not be as strong as it is. I hope this helps you.

Todd Preston
concrete - Berwick, Maine