Electroless copper plating on plastic and its catalysts

(2001)

HI,

I RESEARCH ABOUT ELECTROLESS COPPER PLATING ON PLASTICS THIS IS MY PROJECT I READ MANY TOPICS ABOUT IT BUT I CAN'T FIND A REPLACE... ...MATERIAL FOR "PALLADIUM CHLORIDE" THIS IS CATALYST & THIS MATERIAL IS VERY EXPENSIVE I WANT SOME KIND MATERIAL THAT ARE CHEAPER.

THANKS BEFORE YOUR HELP.

GOOD LUCK & BYE,

Behnam Shayesteh Dar
Shiraz university - Shiraz, Fars, Iran

Electroless Copper and Nickel-Phosphorous Plating

(2002)

Dear Sir,

The current COSHH replacement is Ethylenediamine, which is not a barred substance as formalin is. I have lost all my notes on electroless copper plating so I am suggesting the above from memory. I did, however, successfully implement a working process whilst at another company, which included; electroless copper plating, nickel, and gold. If you have any information to supply me, I would be very appreciative. I could give you some advice on the topic if you so wish?

Best wishes,

Chris Langham
- UK