Need any type and color of the enamel

(2001)

Please help me to get any good literature and the different type enamels for repairing and finishing the old or damaged medals, orders and badges. I like to do it ( finishing and restoring )very much but I do not know where I could get or buy the enamel for repairing and finishing medals , badges or orders . If you know any address - where I could buy the enamel, please let me know about it .

Sincerely,

Victor Demesco
- Boston, Massachusetts

Editor's Note: These materials are available through G.J. Nikolas & Co., Inc.

----
Readers: our advertisers make this site possible for technical information exchange & camaraderie; they will contact the inquirers privately regarding any commercial needs. Please appreciate that the site would drown in spam overnight if we posted offers to sell from people paying nothing.