23+ years of serious education, promoting Aloha,
& the most fun you can have in metal finishing smiley

Powder coating technique on wood surface

(2001)

Dear Sir,

I have no experience in the coating industry. Could you recommend any books or information for me to get started? The area of interests is the powder coating on wood surface to produce a high gloss appearance. I always believed that good finishing is a essential process on every product and that interests me to know more.

Thanks! Lim Joo Ching

(2002)

Dear sir,

I read some offers for painting plastic parts of dashboard and steering wheel to look like wood... I need to learn this technique if you know. I am a partner in Crystal Car Service Center (polish&wax&touch-up paint + tar undercoating + fix & make fiber glass molds + interior cleaning + dashboard cracks).

Hope above will assist in starting a future business with you. Thanks.

Imad Akhal
- Doha-Qatar