Conductive Properties of Materials

(2001)

Dear Sir/Madame:

I'm a student at Epsome Girls Grammar School (New Zealand), I would like to find out on the.... Conductive properties of materials used in conjunction with primary components.

Would it possible if you could help me, I would appreciate it very much.

Thank you for reading this.

Your faithfully,

Lisa Marie-Comb
- Auckland, New Zealand

(2001)

When you say conductivity, there are two types: electrical and thermal. I assume you are looking for the electrical type which is customary. I also do not know what you mean by primary components. There is no time or room here to explain such a big topic. So, this is what I suggest. In a nearby library, find a book on College Physics for the early years in college (like Physics 101). Then look for three words: conductors, insulators and semiconductors. You may also look for these words in "Materials Handbook" [link is to product info at Amazon] or Electrical Engineering Handbook. (If it is thermal conductivity, look for the chapter on Heat.)

Mandar Sunthankar
- Fort Collins, Colorado