Seeking Autophoretic® autodeposition

(2001)

I'm an independent sub-contractor in the Mc Allen Texas / Reynosa Mexico area, and I have a possible customer who wants me to start an autophoretic coating production line in the area, I would like some help ?, Such as equipment suppliers, possible cost of equipment.

Edwin L. Jones
- Mission, Texas

----
Readers: our advertisers make this site possible for technical information exchange & camaraderie; they will contact the inquirers privately regarding any commercial needs. Please appreciate that the site would drown in spam overnight if we posted offers to sell from people paying nothing.