Laser welding and cladding

(2001)

I'm going to do a project based on mathematical modeling on laser welding and cladding of Al-Mg alloy. I want to first weld and clad the two specimens and after that I'll do modeling on it. Please give me some advice how to start my project with some experimental methods. Give details about it soon as I'm going to start within 1/2 days. Give the theories behind it also.

Sreekanta Roy.
Indian Institute ofScience - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

(2004)

Hai Mr. Roy,

This is Vamsi Chaitanya, a research scholar recently joined and willing to do similar work but no cladding work involved. I want to develop a model for laser welding. please kindly inform me, the way to approach the problem.

Thank you sincerely,

Vamsi Chaitanya Bommi
- IIT-Roorkee, India