Noxon Metal Cleaner

Noxon 7

(2001)

I have tried so many stores to find Noxon Metal Cleaner. No luck! Does anyone know where to purchase this product in New Jersey? I have a stainless steel sink that needs a good cleaning and Noxon works wonders.

Pat B [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
- Westampton, New Jersey

(2002)

I thought I'd respond - since I've loved Noxon for cleaning my boat, but had a hard time finding it. You might be able to buy it directly from the mfg, "Tec Products Co" in Carteret NJ. They sell all kinds of cool industrial supplies.

Good luck,

Donna P [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
- W. Palm Beach, Florida

(2003)

I FOUND NOXON! After much searching, I have found it at a kosher grocery store in Teaneck, NJ called Glatt Express. It is on Queen Anne Road. Hope you all are still checking here for responses!

Shira A [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
- Teaneck, New Jersey

Hi. You can get bottles of Noxon 7 [linked by editor to product info at Amazon] from Amazon by clicking the linked text.

Ace Hardware should carry it. It's also sold on Amazon and a few other web stores.

Ted Larsen
- Thomasville, North Carolina

You can find at costco/walmart/albertson

antonio hernandez
- hercules California