Epoxy Removal

2001

I am in need of a method to remove cured epoxy adhesive from dichromated zinc die-castings. I wish to accomplish the removal with the least amount of damage to the surface or it's appearance. Would there by chance be a product or method available which will soften or remove the epoxy?

Alan Golueke
Golueke Enterprises - Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA

2004

My husband was having a problem removing epoxy from a concrete floor. The thing they have found so far is to heat it with a heat gun and scrape it. They aren't allowed to use chemicals, otherwise there is an Aircraft Stripper that works, but is very expensive. About 40$ a gallon and you have to use respirators, it is very dangerous otherwise.

Connie Breshers
- D'Iberville, Mississippi, USA