Seeking Tin Plating a Stainless Steel Tube

(2001)

I would like to tin plate a stainless steel tube. The tubes range from 10 to 15 feet long. Can anyone tell me what equipment I would need and also the solutions I would need if a bath is necessary. I am prepared to invest in my own equipment.

If there is a service that can Tin plate tubes between 10 and 15 feet long with a 5" diameter, I would be grateful for the contact information.

Paul Carter
- Buxton, Maine, USA

+

Our company has had extensive experience in plating bright acid tin over SS. The piece you describe becomes difficult if you need to coat both the ID as well as the OD of the tubing. I'm not aware of anyone in N.E. who could handle a 10' pc. of tubing.

John J. Ryan
- Providence, Rhode Island