23+ years of serious education, promoting Aloha,
& the most fun you can have in metal finishing smiley

Painting Kitchen Cabinets

(2001)

I am renting and the kitchen cabinets are particle board with laminate coverings. They are old scratched and look bad, the landlord said I could paint and I was told to use epoxy paints. How do I go about it and what type of paint is this? Will enamel work?

Appreciate your advice.

Cheryl Wolfert
- SpringGreen, Wisconsin, USA

(2001)

Someone else may come along and give you advice, but this website concentrates on industrial-scale finishing operations like plating and coating. You might be better off going to your local hardware or paint store and talking to the sales representative.

tim neveau
Tim Neveau
Rochester Hills, Michigan