Info Request

(2001)

Dear sir,

I am a businessman, I want to know about the iridium copper. I came to know about this metal, through one of my friends which he says it is very very costliest and very rare metal found in copper made coins and metal products in older days. If it is true can you kindly inform me the complete history of this metal and the way of collecting this metal and the market value and how to find out this iridium?

I know for long days some business people are collecting antiques(metal products), not for their own purposes but for the business motive. I will be thankful to you if you kindly keep in touch with me until my satisfactions.

Thanking you.

KABA MOULANA
- COLOMBO,WESTERN PROVINCE,COLOMBO.

(2001)

I was interested in the letter you posted concerning the iridium copper, and very interested to know the answer you received to the same. There is a lot of speculation going on in our country also about the business aspects and the value of the metal also it seems to be available at an exorbitant price.

So please reply to this mail.

Aji Jana
- India

(2005)

Dear Friends,

I am a Indian coin Collector, While on collection I came across a special cupper kind of coin which stops the watch if we make the coin to touch the watch and have magnet character plus it have some other special characters.

I do not know its real value and usage. The coin is made during East India Times. I am curious to know its usage. If anyone knows please let me know.

JC Sabat
- India

Ed. note: this is a scam that we've wasted too much bandwidth on. See letters 12341, 13872, and 15041