Evolution of the Alluminum Baseball Bat

(2001)

I'm doing an inquiry paper for my final in my last college semester. I need to know the various types of alluminum that have been used since the beginning of the alluminum baseball bat. I also need to know the cost of each bat, the cost of labor, who manufactures the bats (from the cheapest bat to the most expensive), and where I can find more information on the evolution of the alluminum baseball bat.

George V
- Hondo, Texas U.S.A.

(2001)

Searching the web may not be effective until you look up the correct spelling of the metal you are searching for information about, George :-)

(2001)

An American complaining about the correct spelling of Aluminium. What is the world coming to? Personally I vote that we all revert to aluminum.

Ciaron Murphy
- Great Britain

(2001)

There are a lot of ways this metal is spelled, Mr. Murphy,

but google gave me

813 hits for 'aluminum baseball-bat' (most common American spelling),
153 for 'aluminium (most common British spelling)'
9 for 'alluminum (so George is seeing less than 1% of the entries)'
2 for 'aluminium...'
1 for 'allumium...'

So I probably should not have advised George to look up the 'correct' spelling, but a 'more effective' way to spell it smiley

(2001)

FINAL SCORE: Ted 2, Ciaron 0 YANKS WIN! YANKS WIN!

anodizer - Boise, Idaho