23+ years of serious education, promoting Aloha,
& the most fun you can have in metal finishing smiley

Maximum-Minimum Current for Silver-Cadmium Oxide & Gold Electrical Contacts.

(2001)

Gentlemen,

I am wondering if you could please help me by answering the following questions:

What is the working voltage and current range for AgCdO 10% contacts (90% Silver, 10% Cadmium oxide) and at what kind of electrical load (if AC load, please specify whether is resistive, inductive or capacitive)?

I would appreciate your help if you could tell me the same for gold contacts (electrical current and voltage working range, i.e. maximum and minimum).

Francisco Castaneda
Controles de PresiÛn de Cd. Ju·rez - Ju·rez, Chihuahua, MÈxico