Stainless Steel / Aluminum Finishes

(2000)

Hi, I work for Hodgetts+Fung Design Associates on the design of the Harley-Davidson Museum in Milwaukee. I am looking for new and exciting samples of stainless steel or aluminum finishes. I would greatly appreciate if you could point me in the right direction. Thanks - Thierry

Thierry Garzotto
design associates - CA

(2000)

Thierry,

The word finishing has a number of options. It can be a paint coating, metal plating or treatment, or surface refinement. I can only help you with the latter. If you are looking to get a mirror finish or surface finish acceptable for either painting or plating, let me know. Tony

tony kenton
AF Kenton
Nova Finishing Systems Inc.
Hatboro, Pennsylvania

(2000)

Thierry,

Different architectural finishes in stainless, with or without etched designs, with or without PVD titanium colors are available.

Mike

Michael Liu Taylor
Michael Liu Taylor
   specialty stainless steel distributor
Dallas, Texas