Flame treating and painting polypropylene

(-----) February 26, 2008

I work in an injection molding plant and we are going to be experimenting with a new paint line and flame treatment. My question is where can I find out more information on both of these processes and how they work together to get a quality part?

Gabriel Herron
injection molding tech - McPherson, KS, USA
^

Just type your same question into "Google" i.e. "Flame treating and painting polypropylene" and page after page of information will become available to you.

Terry Hickling
Birmingham, United Kingdom
^

Ed. note: True, Terry, but that's what Gabriel did to get here. So if we can give him either some tips on the process or a more specific place to look, he's probably appreciate it.

Hi Ted,
When it is possible to give an answer you know I will. However, as there are over 30,000 answers to the question (according to the listing) I reverted to suggesting that if they typed into "Google" the sentence I wrote in my reply, then all the answers are there to evaluate.
Kind Regards
Terry

Terry Hickling
Birmingham, United Kingdom

Ed. note: Thank you for helping, Terry. We get a dozen responses a week saying "try googling it", which we don't print because it's become obvious enough that some inquirers find it a bit insulting, and because it just leads to the inquirer saying "How do you think I got here?" We now retrun to our regulary scheduled broadcast :-)