Want DiDi 7 stain remover

A discussion started in 2007 & continuing through 2017 . . .

(2007)

Q. Looking for DiDi 7 or HP 9000 non-chlorine bleach products. They work great but have seemingly disappeared from shelves in the US. Oxiclean and similar products just don't do the job.

Martin Burnett
Pilot - Carrollton, Texas

Didi 7 Stain Remover

A. Hi, Martin. We linked to DiDi Seven on Amazon for you =>

HP 9000 was available for a while on ebay, but we don't see it anywhere now.

Q. I USED A STAIN REMOVER ON A CLOTHING ITEM OF MINE. AND IT BLEACHED OUT THE COLOR! IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN RESTORE IT TO ITS PREVIOUS STATE?

jos wesnen
- Vancouver, BC, Canada

rubyiat

"The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all your Tears wash out a Word of it."

- The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam

A. Hi, Jos. Unfortunately, once you've bleached something, you've bleached it.

Although it may be possible to "re-dye" the item, sorry there's no way to "unbleach" something.

similarly

similarly

RE: DiDI 7

The last comment here is from 2009 but I am curious as to why. This is the second time I have used it and the 2nd time it has left fade/bleach marks. I have tried gojo and goop (automotive hand cleaner), wd40, and several other car degreasers -- none of which has caused this bleaching result. The reaction is VERY quick. Most cleaners suggest letting the prewash to sit 5-30 minutes. The result I received was with less than 120 seconds between rubbing the didi7 and the first washing machine water.

FOREWARNING, this is a dangerous cleaner when used for clothes. I am going to put it by the sink used after we have worked on cars. Hopefully the cleanser will not cause rashes or burns on our hands. --- Maybe double rinse your hands... forewarned is forearmed.

SJ Coh
- Bellevue, Washington USA

In regards to the didi 7 bleaching comment. I've worked in the cleaning and maintenance industry for 27 years and have seen the damage done by didi7. It is a great product if used properly and in the correct application. Didi7 will bleach clothing and carpets. I used to see bleached carpets at residences during the 80's & 90's when didi7 was really selling a lot of product. Two of the main types of stain removers work by either "adding" oxygen to a stain or reducing oxygen "reducers". The type that adds oxygen is the safest. The type that removes or reduces oxygen is acidic and can easily bleach out fabric and carpet. Most carpet cleaning companies use both products but they are for skilled trained professionals only. Personally I would suggest using [deleted by editor], it has the highest percentage of actual ingredients and no useless fillers. All natural too. Thanks

Tom Creighton <-- fictitious name!
- Seattle, Washington, USA

thumbsdownEd. note -- Readers: please don't trust "testimonials" from strangers on the internet! We learned from IP address and other evidence that the above posting was submitted by the owner of a company which competes with Didi Seven and was posted with a fictitious name; we don't have enough info to know whether the other complaint on this page was yet another fictitious name, but it's possible :-)

The editors have never used Didi7 and neither recommend nor dis-recommend it . . . but we do enjoy the vintage commercial! =>

thumbs up signI am an avid fan of Didi7 if properly used and according to instructions test it on an inconspicuous place first. I had it for approx. 7 yrs, used sparingly, but now I ran out and cannot seem to find it anywhere. Will check with my german relatives -- i sure do miss it, especially on my latest blueberry stain on my favorite white pants. I have tried them all, still like didi7 best for its results. job

jo bab ie
- sierra vista, Arizona

Didi Seven

Q. Has anyone found a place to buy Didi Seven Ultra super concentration cleaner. It works great on my off white carpet and I am running out. I can't find the product anywhere. Please help!
RM

Robin MacKesson
- St. Louis, Missouri USA

!! Hi folks. This website was established for technical & educational info exchange, camaraderie & aloha among people with interest in the finishing field, and to bring business to the advertisers who make it possible. We have 50,000 pages of such discussions.

When practical, we also address slightly off-topic questions like where to buy branded products. But when attempting to help on these peripheral matters starts de-railing the main purposes of the site, it has to go! On this page we've had competitors posting with fictitious names, people hurting the spirit of camaraderie by attacking each others' proprietary products while offering no educational info, and submittals from lots of people wanting free advertising :-(

Sorry, but we reserve the right to choose which submittals to post, and to edit out stuff which we feel will hurt rather than help our mission; that usually means we can't post advertisements even when the posters are good samaritans rather than spammers. Apologies.