Seeking information about formulae of phosphating chemicals

(-----) 2006

Hi. I am looking for phosphating chemicals formulas. Can you suggest any website or a way so that I can get it. AS I am interested in setting a manufacturing company.

Abhishek Jain
aspirant to start manufacturing unit - New Delhi, India
^

2006

I think your best business plan would be to locate an international supplier of phosphatizing and metal pretreatment chemicals (there are at least 4 or 5 listed here at finishing.com) and work out a licensing agreement with them whereby you would manufacture and distribute the processes in your area under their trade name, to everyone's advantage.

But if you want to go it alone, I would suggest that you study expired patents and offer the phosphatizing chemistry of 25 years ago. Today's formulations are the result of private development effort and no company which has born the cost of development for decades will share them with you for free, Abhishek. Good luck.

^