-----

"Terry cloth orbital polisher attachable to ordinary drill to polish chrome rims?"

2005

A few weeks back a saw a Sunday morning car show where they showed a new polishing ball that can be attached to an ordinary drill. The polishing ball can do a great job of polished chrome wheels and rims. I'm trying to get the name of a new orbital wheel polisher that is attached to a drill. I saw it on a car show. The orbital cloth ball had about a 10" terry cloth strips that came out of the core of the ball. The show host put Meguiars on the ball and then used the drill to get inside the chrome rim. What is the name of the new product?

Ken Kalinoski
self employed - Austin, Texas
^

2005

I saw this commercial on TV. I thought it was called fritz. I tried to google the name and got no luck finding it. If you do, please share it with me, I would like to purchase the device as well. I have polished aluminum wheels and would like it as well

Ken

Ken Cornflocker
- Frederick, Maryland
^

2005

I think that item that your looking for is called Mothers Power Ball [affil. link to info/product on Amazon].

Peter C. [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
- Orlando, Florida
^

Flitz Buff Ball & Polish

2005

It is called flitz it.

Bill Saulle
- Liverpool, New York
^