Electroless coating on glass

2004

Hello sir

I am working as research scholar in the field of electroless coating in IIT Roorkee. I want to know what should be the pH range and temperature of the bath in order to get good shining coating on the glass in the acidic medium, as I have been doing I have got the shining coating in the acidic medium of the bath at room temperature.

Can you give me any information on that.

Rahul Sharma
- Roorkee, Uttranchal, India

2004

As I have given you a problem in electroless coating on glass, when will you give me the answer on that, I am waiting for that.

RAHUL SHARMA
- Roorkee,Uttranchal, INDIA

----

Ed. note: Hello, Rahul. This isn't a consulting service where you pay someone to speedily address your problem. Rather, it's just a public forum where anyone in the world can reply to any questions they wish. Nobody has responded to your inquiry yet, and unfortunately we have no way of knowing when and if they will. Sorry, and good luck.

2004

Dear Mr. Rahul Sharma,

Have you tried an acidic hypophosphite bath (pH =4.5) to coat on the glass substrates?

T.S.N. Sankara Narayanan
T.S.N. Sankara Narayanan
- Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
(ed.note Nov. 2017: The good doctor has a fascinating blog at https://advancementinscience.wordpress.com)