-----

"How to do I set up for electrostatic precipitation of gold"

2004

I am trying to precipitate dissolved gold that is in a chlorine solution. My gold indicator fluid tester tells me the gold is in the solution but it will not drop out. I have some platinum and iron in a dissolved state along with the gold. Is it possible that one of these metals is blocking the gold? I read that electro precipitation might work to drop only the gold . Has anyone tried this method? Can anyone describe to me how to set up the equipment and procedure to electro precipitation in layman's terms?

Your response is very much appreciated.

Hopeful prospector George

George Harrison
prospector - Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
^