Gold Plated Silverware Dilemma

2002

My husband accidentally put my gold-plated silverware in our dishwasher and it now has black spots all over it. Can anyone please tell me what can be done to remove these spots from my beautiful silverware. Any suggestions are welcome.

Debbie Cabral
- Akron, Ohio

2005

I USE A PRODUCT CALLED "MOTHERS". IT'S A MAGNESIUM and ALUMINUM POLISH BUT WORKS EXCELLENT ON ALL METALS, NOT EXPENSIVE, AND VERY EASY TO USE.

JUST RUB A LITTLE ON THE SURFACE FOR A BIT (USE TERRY CLOTH )AND THEN BUFF OFF WITH SOFT CLOTH, YOU WILL BE AMAZED AT WHAT THIS FANTASTIC POLISH CAN DO WITH SO LITTLE EFFORT, I USE IT ON EVERYTHING THAT I WANT TO STAND OUT !

THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE ON BEHALF OF THE MAKERS OF MOTHERS-MAG.

SIGNED,

LARRY BLAINE MORRIS
- PORTERVILLE