Chrome and Gold Dipping as Business

2002

I am interested in getting into chrome & gold dipping for the import/domestic custom vehicle industry. I've been looking around the website and am not quite sure where I can look for information on how to start up a business in the field. Any help is appreciated.

Jenn Hollister
- Carlisle, Pennsylvania, USA

2002

Ms. Hollister,
Your question is not implicitly invalid, but 99 percent of the people who ask it have in their minds that electroplating is a "craft" type project, whereas in reality it is an industrialization project requiring substantial capital expenditure (in the hundreds of thousands of dollars for a fairly small installation) and some years of experience. Still interested? Ted Mooney, finishing.com Teds signature