Bright Ni Analysis

My supplier sold out and the new owner shut down this local branch leaving me to deal what seems to be an overwhelmed chemists 1200 miles away, refusing to do analysis of his stepchild brightener system I am using in my bright nickel bath saying "he is too busy". He did go out of his busy way enough to send me a procedure to titrate his carrier denying me any information about the leveler. There are alot of labs around here supporting the semiconductor industry and willing to help me if I could give them a procedure for the leveler.

P.S. I really like this product and have a 2 year supply.

Taylor Thomas
- Garland,Texas, USA

Send us the carrier analysis, so we can see what one is missing. You may be able to do a bromination of the double or triple bond for the leveler. Also send the technical bulletin for this abandoned system, so we can glean some information from it.

pooky
tom pullizi signature