Do you know of Cobratec 99 corrosion inhibitor

Searching for a process description and/or vendor, I found a reference to Cobratech. I am trying to find a coating/process identified as "coat with Cobratech 99 corrosion inhibitor". I followed the lead previously described in question #7110 of Electrochemicals [Maple Plain, MN] but didn't find anything that sounded like the material I am looking for. Any ideas or leads for this one?

Pat Murphy
- Cedar Creek, Texas

Cobratech 99 is a benzatriazole based corrosion inhibitor. Try a web search using the phrase "corrosion inhibitors". It is NOT produced by Park/Electrochemicals, but I can see where Ted would have guessed that.

James Totter
James Totter, CEF
- Tallahassee, Florida

Can someone tell me where can I purchase cobratec 99, tt-100? Thanks

CARLOS TERAN
frames - Bonita, California Usa

Hi, Carlos. The manufacturer is PMC Specialties Group, Westlake, Ohio. However, note that there is no "h" in Cobratec.