Determination of a non-ionic surfactant

I am interested in a method for determining the concentration of a non-ionic a surfactant in water. I am familiar with the CTAS method, but have heard of a spectroscopic method requiring no sample preparation in the mid to high 200 nm range. Are you familiar with such a method?

Pate Linton
- K'ville, North Carolina

Sorry, don't know. But for the purpose of completeness, (and so I didn't completely waste my time looking up the method), I herewith post the reference for the CTAS method, "Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater" [link is to info at Amazon about the book], 1985, 16th Edition, Method 512 C. Nonionic Surfactants as CTAS. (Cobalt thiocyanate active substances)

pooky
tom pullizi signature