Irregular wetting tension on aluminum

I am an engineer focusing on metallized cast polypropylene film--by vacuum deposition. Now and then, I notice that the wetting tension (surface energy) of the deposited aluminum foil is not so uniform: some areas are above 42 dyne and some areas are below 38 dyne even below 36 dyne. Could someone tell me what might cause this problem and what could I do with this problem?

Thank you very much!

Xia Mingfei
Foshan Plastic Group - Foshan, Guangdong, China

Sir I read your question, in my opinion first of all check the uniformity of deposition of aluminum on film by using the optical density test meter.
I think that the problem is due to the non uniform deposition of aluminum on the film.

thanks.

Waseem Idrees
- Pakistan