Need info on rims for Mercedes

I'm planning to change my rims for my 95 Mercedes c280, I want to get 18 in rims but I don't know if they would fit or not, would anyone know if they do and what size or kind?

Thanks..........

VInh NGuyen
- San Jose, California, USA

I have a 1995 Mercedes-Benz C280 as well and I just bought new rims for it. Originally I was going to go with 18's, but after I researched it, and talked to many professional dealers I found that the 18's will require rolling to the fenders, and they will also be extremely low profile tires which will give the car an extremely harsh ride and you will get flat tires and bent rims easily. After learning this I went with 17x8 inch rims with Nitto 4500 225-45-ZR17 tires and it works excellent. The ride is stiffer, but not uncomfortable and the handling is an immense improvement from stock!

Paul Walker
- Lakeville, Connecticut, USA

Yes you can fit 18" on your car you would need a 225/40/18 or for 19" you would need 225/35/19 the bolt pattern is 5x512

Good luck,

Rick Henderson
- Hartford, Connecticut, USA