Painting a stainless steel finish onto dishwasher

I am also looking for a paint to refinish a dishwasher to give it that stainless steel look.

Damian H [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
- Toronto, Ontario

I don't personally believe you will be able to duplicate the look.

tom pullizzi monitor
Tom Pullizzi
Falls Township,
   Pennsylvania 

Stainless Steel Spray Paint

Hi, Damian. Although I share Tom's concern, it may be worth a try. Amazon sells a major brand stainless steel spray paint made for this purpose =>

you can also buy stainless steel glue on sheets, or even stainless steel tiles and glue them on...I'd try the paint and if it looks like a mess, try the tiles, or just bite the bullet and buy one, they are under 400 bucks now.

Frank Rizzo
- Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

I would suggest using "stainless" laminate =>

This is used for laminating cupboard doors, counter tops, etc. There are tons of different colors and faux metal finishes. If you want the "brushed stainless" look this might be your only option as I'm not sure how you could paint this type of a finish.

Cliff Kusch
electropolishing shop - North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada