NEED HELP TO FIND POWDER COATING MATERIAL FOR OVEN "INTERIORS"

DEAR SIR:

I tend to start a new business regarding powder coating. I am currently looking for the coatings for oven interiors (resistant to 300 °C plus). I am looking forward to find the best information you have.

THANKS,

FATIMA R [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
- LAHORE, PAKISTAN

I worked for a UK domestic oven manufacturer and we used vitreous enamel for coating oven interiors. This can be sprayed like conventional powder but must be cured at about 750°C.

Paul Beel
- Crook, County Durham, England

I established the business following production of my own oven. The size is 2 m x 2 m x 2 m, mostly small work. I believe building my own oven would have been quite different with a change of location with you. I would use fireplace mortar or layer high temp. sealant for fireplace repairs. The best solution is to scrap the idea and line with aluminum. If you create a supporting structure and can work with delicate awareness of the space around you aluminum foil is a silver bullet.

David Post
- Oakley, California