Accelerated humidity test for powder coated magnesium

adv.   auto technology banner

(1996)

I NEED INFO ON THE ACCELERATED LIFE TEST TO STUDY GALVANIC CORROSION.

TRADITIONAL "SALT FOG" IS ONE OF THE TESTS. UNFORTUNATELY I CAN NOT USE IT. CAN I FILL THE HUMIDITY TEST CHAMBER (85 DEGREES C AT 85% RH) WITH CO2 TO ACCELERATE THE TEST.

OTHER METHODS?

I WILL BE TESTING Mg ALLOY (WITH POWDER COATING) AND COPPER SUBSTRATES. THE PURPOSE IS TO COMPARE THE QUALITY OF THE PROTECTIVE COATINGS.

CAN YOU HELP ME?

THANKS.

Deepak K Pai

adv. Give a call to Auto Technology. They manufacture every kind of salt spray cabinet and are familiar with the most appropriate test for various conditions: Corrodcote, kesternich, CASS, sulfur dioxide accelerated, humidity, etc.