THE SULFAMATE NICKEL HOW-TO GUIDE
by David Crotty, PhD & Robert Probert
For well over 60 years, sulfamate nickel plating technology was available as a proprietary process which was sold as a highly purified family of chemicals along with field technical service. Today this has changed to a commodity process with little technical help for the plating shop, especially for the smaller shops.
We hope to provide, with this book, the technical assistance that many shops need.
(8-1/2" x 11" softcover book, 107 pages, published Oct. 2018, concentrating on the practical aspects of sulfamate nickel plating)
Cost is $89 per copy, plus postage and handling.
Shipments to New Jersey, add 7% sales tax.
--------- Begin Order Form ---------
1. Postage and handling charge is based on Shipping Zone. This is TOTAL shipping and handling cost (regardless of number of copies ordered):
$10 within USA (includes shipping by Priority Mail)
$38 to Canada (shipping by Priority Mail, includes tracking)
$48 to rest of the world including Mexico (shipping by Priority Mail, includes tracking)
2. Select the number of copies you want. Cost per copy is $89. If shipping address is in New Jersey, we add 7% sales tax.
No. of Nickel How-To copies: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6
Save additional postage & handling by ordering Aluminum How-To at the same time
No. of Aluminum How-To English copies: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6
No. of Aluminum How-To Spanish copies: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6
3. You may pay by check or credit card --
Check (drawn on a USA bank)
Credit Card (Visa, MC, AX)
4. Please complete the Shipping Label, exactly as you wish it to read:
5. Add any notes (such as P.O. number, confirmations, questions you have, etc.)
6. Please provide contact info for order/shipping/billing questions
7.Submit this form when ready:
8. For fastest service please PHONE 908-910-7464 (M-F, 9:00-5:00 New York time) with your credit card number and expiration date, or Text or WhatsApp it any time, and we can ship immediately. Thanks.
--------- End Order Form ---------
Note: These books are copyrighted, all rights are reserved, and copying is strictly forbidden.
Back to finishing.com Home Page