-- The Home Page of the Finishing Industry

on this site
current topics

60,000 Q&A topics -- Education, Aloha, & Fun

topic 55382

Need Chroffles / Environmental Balls (hollow polypropylene spheres)


Q. I have recently heard that there is a version of the chroffle that is flattish and hexagon shaped that when laying on the surface of a hot solution nests together closer than traditional round chroffles.

We are based in the UK - does anyone know of a source for the UK? I was told that they possibly came from Australia.

David Grimes
David Grimes
plating company - Farnham, Surrey, United Kingdom

^- Sorry, this RFQ is outdated
     View Current RFQs


A. Hello,

Did you find the Chroffle you were looking for?
I am in need of some for a strip tank and would like to know where to buy them.


Peter Campbell
engineering - Perth Western Australia

July 18, 2010

I need only enough to cover my copper electroforming bath about 15" x 25", and I am wondering if anyone has any extras to sell?

Amy Reeves
Arts Education - Tacoma, Washington USA

this text gets replaced with bannerText
spacer gets replaced with bannerImages

Q, A, or Comment on THIS thread SEARCH for Threads about ... My Topic Not Found: Start NEW Thread

Disclaimer: It's not possible to diagnose a finishing problem or the hazards of an operation via these pages. All information presented is for general reference and does not represent a professional opinion nor the policy of an author's employer. The internet is largely anonymous & unvetted; some names may be fictitious and some recommendations may be deliberately harmful.

  If you need a product/service, please check these Directories:

JobshopsCapital Equip. & Install'nChemicals & Consumables Consult'g, Train'g, SoftwareEnvironmental Compliance

©1995-2020, Inc., Pine Beach, NJ   -   About   -  Privacy Policy
How Google uses data when you visit this site.