Need Chroffles / Environmental Balls (hollow polypropylene spheres)

(2001)

I have recently heard that there is a version of the chroffle that is flattish and hexagon shaped that when laying on the surface of a hot solution nests together closer than traditional round chroffles.

We are based in the UK - does anyone know of a source for the UK? I was told that they possibly came from Australia.

David Grimes
David Grimes
plating company - Farnham, Surrey, United Kingdom

outdated

(2007)

Did you find the Chroffle you were looking for?
I am in need of some for a strip tank and would like to know where to buy them.

Peter Campbell
engineering - Perth Western Australia

outdated

I need only enough to cover my copper electroforming bath about 15" x 25", and I am wondering if anyone has any extras to sell?

Amy Reeves
Arts Education - Tacoma, Washington USA