A website for Serious Education, promoting Aloha,
& the most FUN you can have in metal finishing.
on this site FORUM
IMPERV-X HARDCOAT ANODIZE HELP
We run an IMPERV-X Hardcoat anodize system here as one of our many hardcoat processes. It is a special system for coating high copper alloys.
We are in need of parts for the rectifier. The company that built this system, Scionics has gone out of business long ago.
I am looking for:
- - other anodizers who might use this system & might have a source for parts
- - or a very good service man.
- - or perhaps someone has one of these that has been taken out of service & is in storage that we might buy for parts.
- - anyone that knows of other anodizers who may use this system that I may contact.
Any help would be much appreciated.
David A. Kraft
- Long Island City, New York
This public forum has 60,000 threads. If you have a question in mind which seems off topic to this thread, you might prefer to Search the Site
Disclaimer: It's not possible to diagnose a finishing problem or the hazards of an operation via these pages. All information presented is for general reference and does not represent a professional opinion nor the policy of an author's employer. The internet is largely anonymous & unvetted; some names may be fictitious and some recommendations may be deliberately harmful.
If you need a product/service, please check these Directories:
JobshopsCapital Equip. & Install'nChemicals & Consumables
Consult'g, Train'g, SoftwareEnvironmental ComplianceTesting Svcs. & Devices
How Google uses data when you visit this site.