Education, Aloha, & the most
fun you can have in finishing
World's #1 finishing resource since 1989
No login needed: Chime right in
IMPERV-X HARDCOAT ANODIZE HELP
We run an IMPERV-X Hardcoat anodize system here as one of our many hardcoat processes. It is a special system for coating high copper alloys.
We are in need of parts for the rectifier. The company that built this system, Scionics has gone out of business long ago.
I am looking for:
- - other anodizers who might use this system & might have a source for parts
- - or a very good service man.
- - or perhaps someone has one of these that has been taken out of service & is in storage that we might buy for parts.
- - anyone that knows of other anodizers who may use this system that I may contact.
Any help would be much appreciated.
David A. Kraft
- Long Island City, New York
finishing.com is made possible by ...
this text gets replaced with bannerText
Disclaimer: It's not possible to fully diagnose a finishing problem or the hazards of an operation via these pages. All information presented is for general reference and does not represent a professional opinion nor the policy of an author's employer. The internet is largely anonymous & unvetted; some names may be fictitious and some recommendations might be harmful.
If you are seeking a product or service related to metal finishing, please check these Directories: