23+ years of serious education, promoting Aloha,
& the most fun you can have in metal finishing smiley

Want Modulus of Elasticity for Aluminum Alloy

(2001)

I am searching for the modulus of elasticity for the following aluminum alloy:

J.I.S standard --->ADC6  I.S.O standard--->Al-Mg3Si  A.S.T.M standard --->G4A  S.A.E standard --->320 ALCOA standard --->214  A.A standard --->514.0 

Sincerely,

John F. Wodecki
- Anderson,South Carolina

(2001)

I have the following for the modulus of elasticity for 514.0: 10.3 x 10(6)PSI. It says that this is the average moduli: Compression modulus is approximately 2% greater than tension modulus. I got this information from "Engineering Properties of Aluminum and Zinc Alloys" from The Aluminum Smelting & Refining Co., Inc

David McGoff
- Minneapolis, Minnesota

Modulus of Elasticity: ?
Coefficient of Expansion: ?

For Aluminium grade: Class E, 135OU, H14.

Ichardt Steyn
electric cable manufacture - Vereeniging, Gauteng, South Africa