Need Cross Hole Chamfer inside Tubing

(2001)

I am trying to track down a drill attachment I have seen in advertising for deburring cross holes inside tubing. I have tried EZ Burr, and am not getting the results I need.

Ray T [last name deleted for privacy by Editor]
- Ossian, Iowa

There was no date I could see so don't know how timely this is. I think you are referring to Burr-be-Gone. Page 929 of 2007 MSC catalog.

Jim Sprague
machining co. - Spencer, Iowa

sidebar

Thanks, Jim! Ever seen a "Hints from Heloise" column where a writer says something like "I've spilled some spaghetti sauce on my blouse . . ." and Heloise answers "If you can catch it before it dries . . ."

The chance of the sauce not drying in the time it took the writer to compose and post a letter, get Heloise to read it and research an answer, and get it printed in a magazine and delivered to the subscriber is small indeed :-)
-- but the answer is helpful to readers who may have a similar problem in the future.

Ray T may have solved his problem, but your reply will be helpful to many. Thanks again.