-----

Starting a SIM card factory

2003

I am planning to start a manufacture the SIM cards in India. I want to know how does this work in India to start the factory. So I want the feasiblity report to start the company.

Hanumanth
- Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India

2004

Kindly forward me the details of the same question if you get appropriate suggestion on this... Mayank Goyal

Mayank
- Delhi, India

Ed. note: A quick tutorial on SIM cards can be found at http://www.smarttrust.com/sim/default.asp. But I can't even imagine a stranger telling you the details of how to set up a SIM card factory. It would seem that you need to hire a consultant.