Help on my science fair project on apples!

I am doing a science fair project on apples and how to keep them from turning brown. I am going to use lemon, salt, honey and containers to see which one works the best. Can you please find some information on lemons for me? Or salt and honey if you can! Thanks!

Mollie S.
- Cleveland, Ohio

Mollie,

If you know enough to find this site, you should be able to get all the information you need from web searching. If you have a specific question about the chemical composition of lemons, apples or honey that you can't find on the web, I will be happy to help you find it. Please let us know how your experiments turn out, too.

Bob Zonis
- Bohemia, NY