How to recover platinum from the mud of mixed metals like platinum, palladium, rhodium

++++++ -- three inquiries combined together by editor

Hello, I like to know about how to recover platinum form the mixed mud of platinum, palladium and rhodium after the process of platinum dissolve in aqua regia solution and please also describe how to recognize metals like platinum, palladium and gold in their solid position for example in the jewellery how can we test their purity?

Please anyone who tell me how to make salt of platinum, gold, silver I want to start electroplating business so please help me . Thank you.

Hello, I'm establishing my electroplating business so please anyone whos tell me the procedure of electroplating of Platinum,Gold and silver , I'll be very thankful to whom. Thank you.

Muhammad Omer
jewellery maker - karachi,sind,Pakistan

++++++

Hello, Muhammad. Start with these two things: make contact with a supplier of proprietary precious metal plating solutions, and acquire a couple of electroplating books from our list of "must-haves". After you have acquired the plating skills and are making good products, you will easily understand why you should buy proprietary products, and you will lose interest in making your own plating salts.

++++++

Hi,i have some scrap containing platinum plating on it I successfully dissolve platinum in hot solution but don't know how to precipitate it from solution or refine it from solution , if any one helps me I really appreciate it. Thank you.

Muhammad Omer
Jewellery Maker - Karachi, Sind, Pakistan

++++++

Letter 34532 should answer this for you, Muhammad. Good luck.