Global Metal Finishing specializes in an electro-chemical process for aluminum called anodizing. This process protects aluminum, making it corrosion resistant and non-conductive; we also specialize in chemical conversion coatings and the passivation of stainless steel. Our customer base extends into other industries including original manufacturers of medical and dental devices, specialty packaging equipment, wind turbine equipment, surveillance, security and defense; as well as components to the semi-conductor industry.
Our Services Include:
• Clear or Color Anodize / MIL-8625F Type II, Class 1 or 2
• Clear or Color Hardcoat Anodize / MIL-A-8625F Type III, Class 1 or 2
• Clear Trivalent Conversion Coating / MIL-DTL-5541F Type II, Class 1A or 3, RoHS Compliant Hex-Free
• Yellow Chemical Conversion Coating / MIL-DTL-5541F Type I, Class 1A or 3
• Passivation of Stainless Steel / ASTM-A380, ASTM-A967, AMS 2700
• Sealing Options / Nickel Acetate, Sodium Dichromate, DI Water
• PTFE (Teflon) Impregnation / Frictionless Seal, Lubricant Coating
Conveniently located in the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast Region, Global Metal Finishing is a woman/minority owned, small business serving OEM's and contract manufactures.
Ben Lawhorn, Vice President / Sales -- firstname.lastname@example.org
Anthony Barry, Production Manager -- email@example.com
Sally LoDebole, Office Manager/ Marketing -- firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to finishing.com Home Page
View click-thru log.